Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Roxbury, NY Engagement Photography, Nicole & Jesse!

So Nicole, Jesse and I met up in Stamford a few months back to discuss the possibility of me photographing their wedding in 2012. After just a few minutes I realized that Nicole knew just what she was looking for and my work fit the bill. Jessie was just as confident and might I say amazingly supportive of the whole process. Once we confirmed the date in my book we began to discuss engagement session ideas, before I knew it Jesse was coming up with all of these great ideas...which lead us to the Shepard Hills Golf Course in Roxbury in mid October. This was my first of two shoots in October at this location, I was so amazed by the landscaping and what it had to offer I actually recommended it for a family shoot which is coming up in my posts! So back to Nicole & Jesse, we had a little bit of everything and I really enjoyed the opening act at the golf course. So without further delay...here is a taste of the session!
Congrats you two! Looking forward to your wedding in 2012!






























No comments:

Post a Comment