Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stamford, NY Wedding Photography | Beth & David

When I first met Beth almost a year ago, I knew she was serious about her wedding pictures.... I mean REALLY serious!

I did not have the fortune of meeting Beth's fiance until the day before the wedding, and can I tell you I was a little nervous! But once I started shooting him and his friends on the golf course, I knew all would be fine!

Beth and David's wedding was close to heart for me, even though I didn't know it before hand. Their wedding was so close to what mine and my extended family would throw, I felt so comfortable because I had been to these many times before. Warm, welcoming, loving...those are the words I would use to describe the day and how they treat each other.


Also I want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Amber Johns of AmberJ Photography for working with me. It was great reconnecting and forging a new friendship!

Without further ado....ENJOY!


Beth and David, I present you with a preview of the past...your wedding day! May you spend many happy years reminiscing about your beautiful wedding!



 The image above is courtesy of Amber J!



















Of course one of the images on "THE LIST" was the jumping shot..a personal request of Beth's!




















4 comments:

  1. The New Beth GentnerJune 20, 2012 at 9:59 PM

    OMG PATTI!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE REST!!!!! OH MAN!!!! THANKYOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...awesome. job....

    ReplyDelete