Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Jason & Erin | Engagement Photography | Schodack Landing, NY

When I first spoke to Erin and Jason, I will admit, I was a little intimidated...why might you ask? Well, let's just say Jason was on his game and I could tell he had everything laid out in front of him and had done his homework on what to ask a professional wedding photographer. I kept thinking in the back of my head that he must have a pretty intense and organized profession...and sure enough when I met them for their engagement session I discovered he is a math teacher! That explains it!

I was so happy I made the grade in their book and we finally scheduled an e-session to grab what little color was left in the Hudson Valley. Thank goodness we shot up there because we didn't have a spot of interesting color left in the Catskills!

Now for Erin, she is quiet but strong, I could read this immediately. She knew what she wanted and didn't want, and can I tell everyone out there how much easier that makes things. They are very sweet together and all smiles, and can I say both are VERY photogenic!

If you are wondering what the sign is in the upper right hand corner of the first collage...Jason created an algebraic equitation for his wedding date for his class to decipher...hopefully they don't read this blog because the answer is pretty clear!

Congratulations Erin & Jason! I look forward to your wedding next year...hold tight because time flies. It will be here before you know it!



 










































No comments:

Post a Comment