Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Katie & Nevin | Hanford Mills Museum | E-Session

So I've know Katie for many years, for one reason or another our paths have crossed several times. Most recently she was a bridesmaid in her friend Elisabeth's wedding last year that I happened to photograph! Needless to say I was sooo happy when I heard from Katie and she asked about me photographing her wedding.

I was happy Katie & Nevin could make it out from Boston before all of the color was gone in the area, but just to be sure we had enough to oooh and ahhhh over I recommended Hanford Mills Museum in East Meredith.

These two are going to be sooo much fun to work with, and Katie...the red hair...aghhh, talk about making pictures pop.

So enjoy a glimpse into the afternoon we spent together!

















OK, so Nevin is probably going to kill me for this one,but it was too cute. He totally went with it and caught Katie's kiss. ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment