Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Jenn & Mike | E-Session | Cooperstown, NY

It seems like only yesterday that the air was warm and the sun was shining during Mike & Jenn's E-Session. It was killing me and Jenn that we couldn't share these awesome images with everyone until after the holidays, but Mike insisted and we respected that. :-) As much as it killed her and I!

We started at their home with a quick family picture…the dogs were too funny! Then we moved on to town and then to Brookwood Gardens (my favorite spot in Cooperstown!). We couldn't have asked for a better day or better light…plus these two just light up when they look at each other.

I am soooo excited to finally be able to share their blog post and get geared up for their wedding later in 2014. Be sure to check back because I am sure it is going to be AMAZING!

Enjoy!
















1 comment: