Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Engagement Photography, Cooperstown NY | Angela & Steve


Cooperstown was my meeting place with Steve and Angela, in fact we met at the exact spot where Steve proposed (awww..). We hoofed around Cooperstown for a while and had people in a stir wondering who the "stars" were in the dress and suit. Speaking of suits and dresses, these two knew exactly how to class it up!

Usually we build up to the "dressy" shots but we did things a little backwards and ended up a little more relaxed with a park and a few beers. :-) My kind of evening...

Enjoy the show! Wedding pics coming this October 27th!!!






 I LOVE the look she is giving him... :-)












9 comments:

  1. Wow! You have really captured who they are! Once again I am impressed!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love them! Thank you so much. You are absolutely amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!!! Made me cry!!! Love them Patty you rock!!! Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Patty, you did such a wonderful job with this precious couple! It would be hard to choose just one photo, as I love everyone of them. Great job, Patricia!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great memories!! Very beautiful!! I'm so happy for my Cousin, Steve & his new fiance'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pics, great couple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow nice job I see at least 16 that I have to have. Love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This last post was mine. I need copies. Just figured out how to post my name.

      Delete