Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Engagement Photography, Troy NY | Matt & Elisabeth

I had been trying to nail down a date with Elisabeth for engagement photo's since last year...she was basically like a cat on a hot tin roof! Finally I backed off and realized, when she is ready she will come to me... and she did. Frightened would be a good word for her state of mind when she committed to a date for the shoot... frightened of little old me and my camera, really?

We had discussed several locations and fortunately Matt was able to put Elisabeth at ease by recommending I come along on a typical date night for them in downtown Troy. OK, so this wasn't so typical since they usually don't bring a photographer along with them but we dd our best to capture the mood of any given night they might be envying each other's company at their favorite spot in the city. I completely understand why this would be a favorite too! I loved every minute of it! We had tons of fun and were even able to sit down for dinner and a few drinks after the shoot to wrap up the night...what more could you ask for except...to see the pictures! So here they are, ENJOY!








In the second image below a boat had just gone by and created some waves....they were a little shocked!






No comments:

Post a Comment