Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Engagement Photography, Delhi NY | Tracey & Don

Tracey contacted me in early 2011 for her 2013 spring wedding... I was flattered since I was literally just getting started in my photography business especially for weddings! We finally set a date to meet up for their engagement session but we were threatened by rain...as luck should have it though it stayed clear for our hike around Don's grandparents farm, tucked way up in the hills...and were able to capture some great images of these two! Enjoy!






I love this series...they were whispering things they loved about each other in each other's ears...but it had to be something they didn't already know!








2 comments:

  1. Thank you Patti, You did an amazing job!! Don and I had fun you can tell we were just laughing in a lot of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete