Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Wedding Photography Roxbury, NY | Alanna & AJ

It was another hot one... temperature and couple. I must have told Alanna and AJ at least a dozen times that they never made me work for it...they were just simply gorgeous and fell into place every time.

We started out at Alanna's parents where the mood was relaxed and the girls were sipping champagne and getting ready for the big afternoon.

Alanna and Aaron decided on a first look. This really took the pressure off the rest of the day, so we all headed up to the pond where they got their first glimpses of each other before the ceremony. I highly recommend this to my brides and grooms...especially when you want to get to the reception or cocktail hour and mingle with your guests right away!

The big event was held at Stone Tavern Farm in Roxbury, NY. The ceremony was beautiful, on the side of a mountain under an amazingly big tree (it's funny to watch 150 people cram under the shadow of a tree!). What a great place for a wedding and big party...the barn had all of the right touches and was so spacious (which I loved!).

Alanna and AJ, you did an amazing job planning your wedding. You are deeply loved by your family and friends as I could see moment after moment through out the day. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for having me be part of your big day and I wish you the happiest of lifetimes together!




1 comment:

  1. I dont want to tell you how to run your blog, but what if you added something to maybe get peoples attention? Just like a video or animation to get people excited about the pics. In my opinion, it would make your blog come to life a little bit.

    ReplyDelete