Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Engagement Photography, Delhi NY | Kristin & Mike

So we had to shoot Kristin and Mike's e-session on two different days and of course rain threatened both days but we prevailed! The first attempt found us bathed in sunshine for about a 1/2 hour and then fighting a severe storm with me at the last minute trying to get some lighting set up to shoot the dramatic sky...Mike was a trooper and stuck with me until things started blowing around and we had to give in! Too funny but Kristin and Mike sat in Mikes truck while I was in my car and we texted back and forth as I watched the radar... it was a no go! On to Part 2... Rain threatened again but we were prepared! Thanks to the Maple Shade Farm in Delhi for letting us shoot the second part of the e-session there, it definitely lends to the warmth and happiness these two share! Enjoy!



















1 comment: