Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Wedding Photography, Cooperstown NY | Caity & Jimmy

Elegant, tasteful, and beautiful...all words that could easily be used to describe Caity and Jimmy's wedding at the Farmer's Museum in Cooperstown, NY last weekend. Yes, rain decided to make its presence known but honestly, it didn't matter. The day went forward as planned as Caity and Jimmy started their married life together surrounded by family and friends.

























 I love this... :-)











Let the dance contest begin... :-)




Venue:     The Farmers Museum
Flowers:   A Rose Is A Rose
Music:      Bud Maltin Band
Hair & Makeup: Renee Dugan
Dress: New York Bride & Groom - Syracuse

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! Love them all, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Wedding photos! I am Renee Dugan. The owner of Timeless Spa & Salon and was wondering if you could link Timeless to this blog so that I can be recognized for my work. I would so greatly appreciate it! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Wedding photos! I am Renee Dugan. The owner of Timeless Spa & Salon and was wondering if you could link Timeless to this blog so that I can be recognized for my work. I would so greatly appreciate it! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete