Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

2012 A Year In Love Review

First let me start by asking that if you aren't already a fan of my wedding photography page, please hop on over and become one today by clicking on this sentence!  It's appreciated as I try to grow my audience!

This is something I wanted to do last year but honestly just never got around to it and yes, I was a little disappointed that I didn't push myself to do it... This year a little elf helped inspire me, and no, it wasn't elf on the shelf. It was my cousin, who's wedding I will be shooting in 2013!

So I hope you enjoy looking back over some of my favorites from 2012 Weddings and Engagements!

Looking forward to another amazing season in 2013!

Jessie & Chad





Kate & Nick



Stephanie & Cormac


 Alanna & AJ


Carey & Sam


Tommy & Karen


Beth & David


Angela & Steve


Carly & K.C.


Elisabeth & Matt


Caity & Jimmy


Kayla & Mike


2012 E-Sessions (not applicable for the contest!)




























415 comments:

  1. ANGELA & STEVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela and Steve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam and Carey !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela & Steve!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam and Carey :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam and Carey Lizzio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam and Carey!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate and Nick :)
    I might be a little biased :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mike & Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stephanie and Cormac

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angela and Steve!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Angela and Steve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Steph and Cormac!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elisabeth and Matt

    ReplyDelete
  15. KC AND CARLY. CLASSY.

    ReplyDelete
  16. KC AND CARLY. CLASSY.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My Beautiful, Wonderful Niece!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oops! Kate and Nick

    ReplyDelete
  19. Angela & Steve!
    (Meg Nygren)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Angela & Steve
    (Eric Nygren)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kayla & Mike

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kayla and Mike

    ReplyDelete
  23. Elisabeth and Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kc and carly
    Cause we love u guys

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mike and Kayla!! Beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kc and Carly :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gotta vote for Kate and Nick

    ReplyDelete
  28. Kate and Nick!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Alanna and Aj!! They're pictures are absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. ALANNA & AJ, BITCHES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Alanna and AJ for sure...they look like they are so very much in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Mike & Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  33. Elizabeth and Matt

    ReplyDelete
  34. Carly & KC and those church doors!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. kc & carly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  36. Carly and KC Classic

    ReplyDelete
  37. KC & Carly Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  38. Carly and KC U look so Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Carly and K.C They are all beautiful pictures,but I like Carly and K.C's the most.

    ReplyDelete