Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

E-Session | Allison + Jared | East Meredith, NY

Alison & Jared caught the bouquet and garter at their friends, Kate & Nick's wedding...I just happened to be photographing that wedding! A few short months later I received an e-mail from Allison telling me they had gotten engaged and were planning their wedding in Ocean City and were wondering if I might travel to work with them...I didn't hesitate!

They knew they wanted a winter engagement session and I was excited about it too as it would be my first shoot in the snow. We waited and waited, and yes finally...snow! Thank goodness we aren't having a repeat of last winter! Snow and beautiful Hanford Mills Museum go hand in hand and so did Allison & Jared.

Enjoy sharing a few moments of the love Allison & Jared share through the following images...it is as genuine as genuine can be!

Happy New Year to all who read this! May your 2013 be bright and filled with discovery of things you never knew you could do!

Too see Allison & Jared's + site click on the image below!













































3 comments:

  1. love them!!!! you did a fantastic job Patty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post....Beautiful collection of photos. What a camera do you use you catch all the moments. Couples looks beautiful. Great job!
    Photographers in Kolkata

    ReplyDelete