Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Jennifer & Waylon | Jefferson, NY |Wedding Photography

So I am sure Jennifer has no nails left. She has been probably been biting them since getting back from her honeymoon while patiently waiting for her and Waylon's pictures. I am soooo happy to have them completed for her! 

Waylon and Jen were an absolute breeze to work with, whatever I said...they went with it! Rain threatened several days before and the morning of their wedding...but barely a few drops fell from the beautiful cloudy sky that Saturday in Jefferson. I hope you enjoy looking at these images as much as I did taking them! Much joy and happiness to the two of you!



























2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!! I was glad to be able to enjoy their day with them. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job of capturing them and the day Patty!

    ReplyDelete