Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Sean & Dan | Hudson, NY | E-Session

When I first talked to Sean on the phone, he said he admitted to stalking me a little...how can something that sounds soooooo bad make me feel soooooo good? :-)

When Sean told me where his and Dan's wedding was going to be held, I immediately Googled it and the drooling began. We actually shot part of their e-session right across from the venue... Basilica Hudson

By the way, did I mention it was hot? Like really, really hot...and then I made these poor guys wear suits! It was a magnificent evening with a sunset to die for. We stomped around  Hudson for a bit until we ended at Olana ... everyone needs to visit this place just once to soak in the beauty of the view by yourself or with the someone you love.

Sean and Dan, I am inspired by your taste, wit and sense of humors, I can't wait to be a part of your amazing celebration! Enjoy!




A great place in Hudson, The Crimson Sparrow.The atmosphere was everything you could ask for on a nice evening out!

 Two of my favorite images! I couldn't get enough of the hats.



I think we made a stir with the line of traffic backing up at the RR crossing!






Couldn't ask for prettier light!







1 comment:

  1. Wow...priceless!!! I don't think there is a bad picture.....

    ReplyDelete