Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Katie & Charles | E-Session | Gilbert Lake & Oneonta, NY

I was so happy to hear that Eric Haly of Intra-State Entertainment had referred Katie & Charles to me! In fact that is how I meet most of my clients, through referrals like this.

Katie & Charles live in Washington D.C., so scheduling their e-session was a little tricky but we finally got it on the calendar two weekends ago. Our first stop was the beautiful Gilbert Lake. I love Gilbert Lake State Park and have some very fond memories from my childhood that including this charming area.

Next we took a quick trip to Main Street, Oneonta where we took advantage of the colorful doorways that run up and down the street. There were people all over main street that day because of a flea market of some sort. Katie and Charles handled it like pro's though with onlookers and all!

For all of you brides and grooms to be out there...take advantage of your photographers engagement session if they offer one. It makes your wedding day photography go even better since you are much more prepared on how it feels to be in the front of the camera!

Katie & Charles, thank you for working with me and my crazy schedule. I am so happy we got to do this before your big day in September!





















No comments:

Post a Comment